PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR
Specialty art of removing minor dings, dents and creases from a car without need to involve a body shop. Almost undetectable repairs to non-collision minor damages vehicles experience daily – parking lot dings, hail etc. Can be done in a fraction of the time at about 1/3 the cost of traditional body shops.
- No repainting or body filler needed
- Much less expensive than body shop
- Same day in most cases
- Free estimates
- Insurance may pay
Hail Damage – What is hail damage?
Hail damage is caused by the ice pellets from a hailstorm to the exterior of your vehicle. You can identify this damage through dents and dings on a vehicle's hood, roof, trunk, and panels. Hail damage can also shatter windows, crack mirrors, and damage the vehicle’s paint finish.
What is the process of repairing hail damage to a vehicle using paintless dent removal?
The process of repairing a vehicle’s dents and dings using paintless dent repair can be done without the need for sanding, body fillers, or repainting.
The process of repairing hail damage using paintless dent repair involves the following:
- An assessment of the damage: One of our skilled paintless dent repair technicians will carefully examine the vehicle to assess the extent of the damage and determine the best plan for the repair.
- Accessing the back of the dent: To repair the dent, our technician will need to access the back side of the panel that is damaged. This process may involve removing trim pieces or other components to gain access.
- Repairing the dent: With the use of specialized tools. Our technician will gently massage the dent from the back side of the panel, working to slowly push it out to its original shape. Once the dent has been removed, the technician will smooth out any rough edges or imperfections and polish the repaired area to match the rest of the vehicle’s finish.
The process of repairing hail damage using paintless dent repair is cost-effective and an efficient way to restore a vehicle’s body to its original condition without the need for traditional body repair techniques that are more expensive.