Cloudy, foggy or yellowed headlights affect most vehicles on the road. No need to purchase new headlights, restore to like new condition. Fast, easy, inexpensive and puts you safely back on the road.
What causes headlights to get foggy?
Headlight lenses can become foggy due to a variety of factors:
- Exposure to UV light: UV light can cause the plastic headlight lens to break down and become cloudy over time.
- Accumulation of dirt, dust, and debris on the surface of the lens: the accumulation of debris can create a hazy appearance. In some cases, the headlight lens may become foggy due to the accumulation of water inside the lens due to a faulty seal or a crack in the lens.
- Age of vehicle: Headlight lenses become foggy due to the natural aging process, as the plastic degrades over time.
What are the benefits of having headlights restored?
- Cost-effective: Restoring foggy or cloudy headlights is more economical than replacing them with a new set of headlights. It is possible to restore the headlights at a significantly lower cost than purchasing new ones.
- Improved visibility: Restoring the headlights can help improve visibility and make it easier to see the road ahead. When headlight lenses are cloudy, the light emitted from the headlight bulbs is diffused, which can significantly reduce visibility when driving at night.
- Enhanced appearance: Cloudy headlights can give the impression that a car is older and less appealing. Restoring the headlights can improve the car's appearance and make it look newer.